Updated: 23rd September 2020
Quick guide for parents/carers – 23.9.20
23rd September – PHE letter to parents and guardians
Parents Guardians letter – from Cllr Price and Dr Harling – 11.9.20
Children return to school on Thursday 4th September 2020.
Please click the link below to find out about arrangements for school restart in September.
School restart information
General principles with which all parents and carers must comply:
- No-one with symptoms to come to school
- Maximum of one adult to accompany any child to school
- Families to comply with staggered departure arrangements (specified in the letter to each parent/carer)
- No gatherings of parents at the entrance or around the school perimeter
- Avoid use of public and shared transport where possible
- Clothes worn at school to be washed daily if possible
Opening schools and educational settings to more pupils from 1 June: guidance for parents and carers
Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance for educational settings