Vision & Aims
School Vision and Aims
Successful learners, confident individuals, responsible citizens.
Our vision is to ensure that our pupils become :
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.
Our core values are those of :
- 1.To form supportive partnerships between pupils, staff, parent/carers, governors, other agencies and the local and wider community to enable the positive development of each learners academic and social skills, and prepare them well for each stage of their learning and development at Three Peaks and their life beyond.
- 2.To create a secure, stimulating and industrious environment which fosters the development of all learners, so that they are appropriately challenged, make good or better progress and achieve their full potential.
- 3.To provide a curriculum which takes into account the differing needs, interests and level of development and attainment of our learners and ensures that teaching of knowledge, skills and understanding is well planned, broad, balanced, relevant, creative and value-led.
- 4.To foster a spirit of independence, enquiry and mastery of skills and understanding in all learners.
Click here to download a copy of our Vision, Values and Aims document Vision, Values and Aims